Official: Neymar to FC Barcelona!



The last meeting between Santos and Barcelona emissaries present in Brazil will have paid off. FC Barcelona has just announced on its official website that an agreement in principle has been reached for the transfer of Neymar in Catalonia. "The player will sign a five-year contract with FC Barcelona. Aged 21 years, the Brazilian is a fast player who can lead and score. FC Barcelona reached an agreement with Santos FC Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior for a transfer of the player. He will sign a five-year contract. "

Information that the principal applicant had confirmed a few hours earlier on his instagram account. "I met with friends and family. They helped me to write something here. I can not wait until Monday. My family and friends know my decision. Monday I will sign a contract with Barca. I want to thank the supporters of Santos for these nine incredible years. (...) God bless my choices. I will always be with Santos! "

The Seleção International therefore sign a contract for five years and the total amount (from Santos + those companies owning the rest of the player's rights) of its transfer should range between € 40 million and € 50 million. Phenomenal in Brazil, Neymar prepares to take the first big challenge of his career at a club blaugrana revenge where the leader of the attack is Lionel Messi.

No comments :

Post a Comment