Luis Suarez knock out the British press and did not say no to Real Madrid



This is Luis Suarez used by critics, but happy to have found the Uruguayan selection has long entrusted to the local emission Último al Arco broadcast on Sports Radio 890. During this interview, the Reds striker has indeed raised mainly its future. Future necessarily questioned since its bite on Ivanovic and suspended ten games (he left six).

So, when asked about an interest from Real Madrid, Suarez does not show really insensitive to the idea of ​​changing air after the end of the extended season. "Everyone dreams of playing in the best teams in the world. There is nothing (to Madrid). I spoke with my representative. I told him that it would be difficult to say no to Real Madrid. But everyone knows that I have a contract with Liverpool. I am happy at Liverpool, I Love Liverpool, but this season has been very hard for me, my wife and daughter. "

An ordeal that has clearly marked a man who, though his action is inexcusable, do not suffer the same media thought out. "I believe that the treatment I received ... I know I made a mistake, I recognized him, but we talked about things that had nothing to do with this error. I have a family that suffers, they (British journalists) exceeded the limits. I suffered a lot and I am not prepared to continue to support the British journalists. "

The last sentence may be talking. And it is not finished. "I love Liverpool, but if there is a possibility of playing elsewhere ... I suffered a lot since I was little to get where I am. So if it is for the British journalists who destroy me, criticize me unfairly ... They never put me in value. I reach limits that make me tired. "

However, if the merengue interest is confirmed, it should be noted that the situation could become comical. Indeed, the agent Suarez is none other than ... Pep Guardiola's brother! A member of the family Guardiola Will it strengthen the Madrid ranks? "When a team wants a player, it only looks at the player, not the agent. "At least, it is said.

No comments :

Post a Comment