Barca: The amazing secret of Alexis Sanchez who raises his future


The situation is clear: FC Barcelona wants to recruit this summer to renew his party membership. Expensive tracks such as those leading to Neymar or even Thiago Silva were announced in Catalonia. Except to recruit players of this ilk, it is still necessary to have the necessary funds. So the residents of Camp Nou have compiled a list of players likely to leave.

And according to information from the Spanish press, Alexis Sanchez is one of the players pushed out. I must say that since joining the Blaugrana from Udinese's Chilean winger has never demonstrated the fullness of his talent, unable to register on time and more brilliant for its propensity to fall into surface. And yet, in remarks echoed by Sportyou, South American ensures that the club has asked him to stay:

"The club told me to stay. There are teams interested in my profile, but I hope to continue at Barca and it will be so. I can not say I'm 100% satisfied with my performance. You, like me, wait for me. But I'm confident in my ability to give more next season. "The fans have come to expect at the turning point.

No comments :

Post a Comment