Aubameyang he can finally stay ASSE?



More than two years after his arrival in the Forez, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is therefore more than ever given. Courted everywhere in Europe, the Gabonese striker spoiled for choice. In the columns of The Team, the former Lille nevertheless wished to indicate that he was not yet gone. "Even I do not know. Play first! Then we will talk with the club. "

The ASSE is it a surprise, holding his treasure? One thing is certain: if St. Stephen took third place synonymous Champions League, there is hope the Greens. "It is possible. We'll see if other clubs near me. Everyone sends me also think I received concrete proposals and I made ​​my choice. This is not yet the case. I'm in Saint-Etienne and happy to be there. (...) After Lille, I will have a week to cut and think before joining the team of Gabon. I hope it will be decided soon. I did not want to gamberger. resume with Saint-Etienne and then be transferred, it would not be terrible. "

However, if a transfer is the most probable scenarios, where the main interest would he land? "Maybe in Germany or England or Italy. "No Anzhi so despite M € annual proposed player 7. "Such a proposal is thinking. But I want to emphasize the sporty appearance. It is not in my view to go now playing in clubs like that and Russia. In retirement, you never know. "And PSG in? "The possibility exists. Must still receive a concrete offer. "

No comments :

Post a Comment