MHSC: René Girard dream of England



Champion of France in 2012, Girard was thinking probably not complete his adventure héraultaise so, a year later. Yet. stating that it had taken a decision on his future in February, the coach of MHSC has sealed his fate, even causing the express appointment of his successor, Jean Fernandez, a president Nicollin which he said was a little skillful communication.

"There was a lack of mutual communication. He began to speak of "the other" and "other" was me. It's stupid here. We should have separate otherwise I would have liked another exit but there is no bitterness in me, rancor or animosity. (...) I salute him, he greets me. I felt alone, in recent times, with Nico (his son and conditioning coach of the team, Editor's note) and my staff. (...) It would be inappropriate for me to speak ill of the president. Everyone knows that the club is first with him, but I can not digest so far, "he told L'Equipe. Free agent tomorrow morning, Rene Girard will now have to find a club bounce. And obviously, it is England that has its preferences. "For France, it is bad beginning, there are no opportunities. I started to English, it is not won. I dream of driving in England and it would not be a problem for me to go do Championship (D2), where there are big clubs like Leeds and Nottingham Forest. "

No comments :

Post a Comment